All Logos that have been uploaded
Horizontal Exterior 360 View
Vertical Exterior 360 View
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
Vurrved UP / Days on Market:
Main Storage Compartment Dim:
Internal Laptop Sleeve Dimensions:
100% Nylon 200D Waterproof Packcloth
Color 1 :
External Phone/MP3 Holder:
Number of compartments:
Using the Compression Straps to compress the load:
1. Any item that needs protection should be placed in the padded sleeve. Small items can be contained in the zipper pouch.
2. Close the water resistant zipper.
3. Compress the vertical strap first.
4. Compress the horizontal strap second.
For maximum comfort of the pack:
1. Tighten the "Over the shoulder straps" first so pack is high on your back and still comfortable.
2. Connect the "LatLock Straps", take a deep breath and secure the pack to a comfortable level.
3. Last, for more comfort and less shoulder restriction, click and tighten "Upper chest straps" to pull the "Shoulder straps" away from your armpits.
"Upper chest strap" may be moved up and down on the shoulder strap for more comfort. May also be removed, if not needed for the level of activity which the Pack is being used.
I use this pack to run to class and to the grocery everyday! Thank you.
To see more reviews from Ebay Buyers of ours visit LatLock Ebay Reviews
The New Backpack Design was invented after many years of running to class and athletics... Always being late! A group of guys came up with an idea that would let the user jog and sprint without having to hold the backpack down and keep it from bouncing up and down throwing off the users gait and stride.
Were just a bunch of adrenaline junkys, that love to come up with the craziest ideas, making a little money and having a little fun!
Phone: (404) 913-9678
This Pack will Not Bounce!! Changes to Next Design
We are a new company started this year, our inventors came up with this design as they were always late for class or practice... There is full compression on the back of the pack to keep everything inside from moving and the Patented Pending additions are "Under the Back of the Arm Straps" or as we call them "Lat Straps" that come around just under the chest to secure the pack from moving relative to the users body.
Fully Expanded Dimensions: L:16" - W:10.5" - H:7"
Fully Compressed Dimensions: L:16" - W:10.5" - H:0.5"
Please feel free to call (404) 913-9678 to ask questions or contact through the Ebay messaging.
Our design is currently being test at the University of Dayton as a Research Project for an Undergraduate Thesis Paper... To determine the energy expenditure of a runner with our pack vs a standard pack. We are very excited to find out the project results and hope you enjoy our new product!